Day One: A Standardized Approach to KPIs
|The World of KPIs
- Challenges in performance measurement;
- The value added by KPIs;
- KPIs concept map;
- Organizational levels;
- KPI related terminology;
- SMART objectives decomposed;
- KPI lifecycle.
- Leading vs. lagging KPIs;
- Qualitative vs. quantitative KPIs;
- Efficiency vs. effectiveness KPIs.
- Interdisciplinary systemic worldview;
- KKPI use case scenarios;
- KPI DNA map.
Day 2 - KPI Selection and Target Setting
- KPI selection for org. scorecard;
- KPI selection sources;
- KPI selection techniques.
- KPI alignment approaches;
- KPI selection for corporate scorecard;
- KPIs cascaded to functional area.
Working with Targets
- KPI documentation form functions;
- KPI documentation form design;
- KPI documentation process;
- Organizational KPI libraries;
- Target setting process;
- Challenges in working with targets;
- Negative behaviours setting targets;
- Weights and indexes.
Day 3 - Data Gathering and Visualization
- Data quality dimensions;
- KPI reporting data sources;
- KPI activation tools;
- KPI activation techniques;
- Working with data custodians;
- Data collection methods.
Review & Evaluation Test
- Guidelines to designing efficient templates;
- Usability in terms of visual design;
- Scorecard and dashboard design.
- Course review;
- Certification Exam.